Learn Technical Analysis - The Complete Technical Analysis Stock Trading Course!
A foundation course to learn technical analysis stock trading by mastering the concepts of reading charts, candlestick patterns, technical indicators & trendsWatch Promo
Want to learn how to trade successfully in stocks? Want to master technical analysis strategies to create a reliable trading plan and make your trading system more effective and profitable. Then, this technical analysis course is for you.
In this course, you’ll learn the basics of technical analysis from scratch. Here, we will cover beginner and Intermediary level trading strategies to get you on the right path to becoming a successful and consistently profitable trader.
By the end of this course, you’ll learn how to find the right entry and exit price while trading. You'll master how to read charts, identify candlestick patterns, apply powerful technical indicators to find trend reversals, continuations, and corrections so that you can easily predict the next market moves with high accuracy.
What is covered in this course?
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course:
- Module 1 & 2 – Introduction: In the first two module, we covered the basics of technical analysis. Here, you’ll learn what exactly is technical analysis, why it is essential for traders, different types of charts and more.
- Module 3 – Candlesticks Patterns: In the third module, we’ll introduce you to the concept of candlesticks. Here, you’ll understand what are candlesticks and how to use them to find the entry and exit points by analyzing different patterns. Here, we’ll cover different single candlestick patterns (like Spinning top, Marubuzo, Doji, Hammer, Hanging Man, etc) and multi stick candlestick patterns (like Engulfing Patterns, Piercing pattern, Dark cloud cover, Harami Pattern, Candles Gaps, White soldiers etc).
- Module 4 & 5 – Technical Indicators: In these module, you’ll learn the most powerful and frequently used technical indicators while trading. We’ll start with the basic indicators like Support and resistance, Volume, and Moving Averages (SMA & EMA). In fifth module, we’ll explain how to use advanced technical indicators like RSI, MACD, Bollinger Bands and Fibonacci.
- Module 6 – Demo and Resources: In this final module, we’ll show you the a detailed live demo to how to use the different technical indicators while trading. In addition, we’ll also provide you list of resources and websites that will make your trading journey hassle-free.
What will you get in this course?
This is a Trade Brains academy exclusive technical analysis course. After enrolling in this course, you will get:
- 2.5+ hours of straightforward and to-the-point video based lessons.
- 1-year access to the course and get updates and new bonus lessons for FREE.
- Technical Analysis Certification available for successfully completing the course!
- Bonus Pdf, Demos and Quiz.
- Ask questions directly to the instructor and every one of those will also be answered.
What can you expect after completing the course?
After successfully completing this course, you can expect to have:
- A clear understanding of Technical analysis approaches while trading.
- Understanding of how to read charts & patterns.
- Precise knowledge of how to apply candlesticks patterns and different technical indicators.
- And finally, making money with your trades.
Certification available after successfully completing the course!
StartIntroduction to Candlesticks (4:26)
StartSingle Candlestick Patterns - Part 1 (11:03)
StartSingle Candlestick Patterns - Part 2 (6:41)
StartSingle Candlestick Patterns - Part 3 (8:59)
StartMulti Candlestick Patterns - Part 1 (11:15)
StartMulti Candlestick Patterns - Part 2 (8:23)
StartMulti Candlestick Patterns - Part 3 (8:27)
Hitesh Singhi, Head of Research at Trade Brains, is an active derivative trader with over +10 years of experience of trading in Futures and Options in Indian Equity market and International energy products like Brent Crude, WTI Crude, RBOB, Gasoline etc. He has traded on BSE, NSE, ICE Exchange & NYMEX Exchange. By qualification, Hitesh has completed his Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Christ University, Bangalore and MBA in Finance from Bangalore University.
Hitesh specializes in Options trading strategies. Before working full-time as independent trader, he started his trading career by working at a proprietary trading firm for seven years where he sharpened his skills in trading derivatives products. Hitesh has learned all the options and futures strategy from his personal experience by trial and error and uses those strategies for both hedging and Speculative purposes.
Hitesh is of the view that to be a successful trader, it's okay to make mistakes during initial phase while trading, but make sure that one learns something out of those mistakes. He also shares his fundamental and technical aspects of markets through his articles published at Trade Brains.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Beginner to Technical Analysis: If you are new to technical analysis and want to learn how to read charts, apply different technical analysis tools etc to make your trades, but do not know where to begin, this course is for you. Here, you’ll learn everything about Technical Analysis from scratch.
- Intermediate Traders: If you’re trading in stocks for some time, but not getting results or are not able to make profits, then this course is also for you. The technical analysis indicators and tools discussed in this course will clear all your existing doubts and help you to make the right trades.